View Single Post
Old 06-20-07, 10:55 PM
Title-free

bunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Points
Default Good news & Bad news

Bad news: I was away for awhile, couldn't log into this forum, due to this message: (view screenshot below)

Good news: I found out what could have caused the problem.

While browsing this site (one night), my browser froze and then vanished. When I went to click on it (firefox) an error message saying something along the lines of "mozilla is still running, you need to close it before ..." (can't remember all of the message).

What I do remember is doing something really stupid.

I chose to close it off from my Task Manager. Yes, I did get the WARNING, saying something about "terminating that process can cause some serious problems to my system", but still went ahead and ended it, through that process. Stupid, stupid...thing to do.

Funny thing happened while I was away, though. I e-bumped into someone... a member of this forum and we had a truly nice chat. He's a really nice guy and tried to help as much as he could .... and oh yeah, drinks are on him; if ever we meet up!

Thanks for the laughs!

Your one & only stalker,

Sophie
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TP forbidden error message.JPG (24.7 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by bunny; 06-20-07 at 10:59 PM.