Thread: NFL Playoffs
View Single Post
Old 01-17-05, 08:12 AM
Captain Charisma!

GeoffM has between 100 and 249 Rep PointsGeoffM has between 100 and 249 Rep Points
Default NFL Playoffs

Well, the Pats did it again. I don't understand how the defending champs can be playing at home and while favored by 2, be made to look like the underdogs. I am by no means a Pats fan, but they are going to win the Super Bowl this year. Roethlesberger had trouble dealing with the Jets defense, wait until he sees the various looks he'll get against New England. I'm with N.E. all the way and I'll ride the points this week, which I will assume to be somewhere in the area of 2-4.

In the NFC, that is going to be one hell of a game. Michael Vick is so dangerous with the ball, he spreads the field so well. If he can learn how to become even just a good passer, he'll go down as possibly the best all-around QB ever to play the game, right up there with the likes of Steve Young. I'm going to have to go with the Eagles here, however visions of the Buffalo Bills and their inability to get the job done keep flashing before my eyes. While Westbrook did play a good game on Sunday, he is going to have to do more than 117 yards from scrimmage if the Eagles are to win. I'll take the Eagles, but Atlanta if this spread is a TD or more.