View Single Post
Old 07-23-07, 12:28 AM
<--------- dickhead

stormswa has between 100 and 249 Rep Pointsstormswa has between 100 and 249 Rep Points

ok took me awhile to get around to this, my call was fine with KT there for a couple of reasons. Actully needed 2 to be present to make that call, of course folding here was also a good option but calling was not bad.

1. I closed the betting - what this means is I was the last to act, if there was action behind me then yes of course I could not call. dont remember the names of players and dont feel like looking but the cold call before me screamed small pocket pair. It was kinda obvious actully because what else could he just call with there that hand me dominated, nothing. Getting 3-1 I think thats easy call seeing as im closing the betting round.

2. I was pretty sure it would be checked through, so with that in mind I knew I could make the call and get to see 5 cards unless he hit a set and then I coud fold easily when I missed flop. Now the all in guy, well its obvious he had a pretty good hand seeing as the 4th player was sitting out and would be blinded out in couple hands I knew he had to have AQ+ or JJ+, but he didnt matter because like I said I was getting 3-1 on a decent hand (not good) and I knew that I would still have plenty of chips to work with if I blanked the flop.