View Single Post
Old 07-23-07, 02:53 AM
<--------- dickhead

stormswa has between 100 and 249 Rep Pointsstormswa has between 100 and 249 Rep Points

good point

stop being a asshole, I said I messed up on the analasis of the hand so drop it. As for the video's, I was fine posting them but got some negative comments and dont feel like listening to the smart ass comments that will follow. Feels at least for me more of a hassle to post something like a instructional video on this site, also another reason I will not post in the HA section here anymore. I read and talk about poker around 8 hours a day, everyday and I'm always striving to learn but after alot of idiotic comments by users I decided learning from this site was pointless because everything is negative towards me, guess I just got sick of it and kinda leaned towards other forums I had not been as active on. Not taking anything away from the forum I do still think you have a handful of very good posters that add a lot here, I always read just never post and it seems to be working a lot better that way.