View Single Post
Old 09-16-07, 11:08 PM
Talking Poker League Champion

de-coder has between 1000 and 1499 Rep Pointsde-coder has between 1000 and 1499 Rep Pointsde-coder has between 1000 and 1499 Rep Pointsde-coder has between 1000 and 1499 Rep Pointsde-coder has between 1000 and 1499 Rep Pointsde-coder has between 1000 and 1499 Rep Pointsde-coder has between 1000 and 1499 Rep Pointsde-coder has between 1000 and 1499 Rep Pointsde-coder has between 1000 and 1499 Rep Pointsde-coder has between 1000 and 1499 Rep Points

I didn't read all the 2+2 thread, as I said I got most of the info from the FCP thread on the topic (as far as I know it's never been closed or modified by moderators). As for hands - I looked at a number of samples that were posted (including the ones you referenced and others), but 2 points:

1) I can look through my PT and find a bunch of weird calls and bad plays too (there's even a good sample in the hand discussion forum here)... That isn't really evidence. I did look at the 3 hands in the link you posted, but they don't prove anything other than none of these people play very well.
2) as I stated, I'm unable to verify whether these things are true or not.

My view is that there isn't enough actual, verifiable, evidence to prove whether AB was hacked or whether someone (or some group of people) have access to all the hole cards. Some people have chosen to cash out of AB, others haven't.

I don't, and haven't ever, played there. If you play there and this makes you uncomfortable, which is certainly a valid view, then stop.

This is the kind of thing that get all the conspiracy theorists worked up into a frenzy, particularly since 2+2 seemed to close the topic to the public for a short time (but that isn't evidence either).

FYI - I have sent an email to AB, with links to several threads, and have requested comment. I'm not holding my breath on that though, but it will be interesting to see how much traction this story needs before they are forced to respond. FWIW, I've been unable to find any reference to these fraud reports on their website - but I'll keep an eye out.