View Single Post
Old 10-05-07, 07:35 AM
grrrrr

jillaj has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsjillaj has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsjillaj has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsjillaj has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsjillaj has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsjillaj has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsjillaj has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

They flagged my cashout and asked me why I was withdrawing money that had been received as a transfer recently. I made up some bs about having money problems since I gave money to someone for the transfer and how I had played at Stars for 3 or 4 years. They emailed me back and said they would allow that one time but they aren't a bank and allow transfers so people can play with the money.

Like I said before I have cashed out money transferred to me many times and as long as I was playing a few hands a day they never gave me any trouble. It was only a problem when I hadn't played there in a while.

I would also think you are good as long as the player that transferred the money to you didn't deposit that money recently.