View Single Post
Old 10-15-07, 10:46 AM
Title-free

bunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

How do you suppose I go about doing that? Is there a search feature that can locate posts within a certain date?

When I came back, I had enough time to create *hello* thread and didn't read all the many new posts. When I logged out the next time, they were gone. So I basically lost out on reading posts within the 2 months I was gone.

Most forums I am at, will keep your unread posts lit up till I (like I said before) read them or mark them read.

I've tried staying logged in, thinking this might help but it doesn't. Seems if I'm idling for a certain amount of time, I lose (reading) those new posts too.

Reason I brought this up is because I was searching for "rep and how it functions" and I stumbled upon the Jeff ordeal (scam). It was a good read, one in which I missed out on while away.