View Single Post
Old 01-29-05, 09:28 PM
Run Silent || Run Deep

BlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep Points
Default Daniel N. / Lowball in SuperSystem 2

From what I have heard/ read about Daniel N., he seems to be able to play most any game. I would like to read a chapter from him on all of them, since I think he has a unique style, but if he wrote them all it would probably be Daniel N.'s Super System, right?

I think triple draw is an interesting game (UB) but have no idea (and from what I have seen, it is not likely that many others do either) how it is SUPPOSED to be played. I think back to playing holdem before I read some books and learned how to play it, and I just have to laugh. I look forward to reading it and having a good laugh about how poorly I play this game with no instruction as well .