Thread: -100k
View Single Post
Old 11-10-07, 12:37 AM
<--------- dickhead

stormswa has between 100 and 249 Rep Pointsstormswa has between 100 and 249 Rep Points

I'm no one to preach about money management but since JD put it out there (again) might as well chime in. Seriously dude WTF, why do you make these posts? we get them like every couple of months? are we supposed to feel sorry for you or impressed you can lose 100k and it means nothing.

I hate agreeing with eejit (really I do) but his comment about the higher level players having the bankroll and losing is dead on. JD himself said he was playing way over his head against a good player which I'm still confused about. When you chase someone to higher limits arnt they supposed to be bad players you are chasing?

but seriously playing nutty above his bankroll is how JD won all this money so why would we think that having the money now would change him? It is a habit that either needs to be broken or he will go bust, JD has great poker skills, more then I will mostly ever have but his self control leaves a lot to be desired.

again im not the best one to talk about money management or self control but since he made it public in open poker forum thought I would give my .