Thread: -100k
View Single Post
Old 11-10-07, 02:37 AM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points

No shit. Brian even sucks at quitting.

Seriously, am I the only one cringing reading bankroll management advice from Brian??? Ugh.

And I know, I know - you're not "back." You're just posting in that one thread and then that one section and then in this other section and then in that one there too and then ok, everywhere except for eejit drama threads, but YOU ARE NOT BACK! Whatever, dude. Worst... quitter... EVER!

As for the JD situation, I don't think JD lost 90% of his roll. I suspect he COULD redeposit if he wanted to, but I also don't think he wants to do that (nor do I think he should, since he obviously still has serious discipline issues).

And to those trying to say they are just chips, yeah, that's true to some extent, but that's also a really stupid way to look at poker. You MUST factor in bankroll management when deciding how many of those chips to put on the table in the fiurst place. Extreme example: Would it be a good idea to remortgage your house, max out all your credit cards, borrow money from everyone you know, get a loan at the bank, sell all your possessions and then put that total sum of money on the table in a very high stakes game where you have 1-200 BBs? Should you then just consider those chips, and not money? Um, no.... that's retarded.

Now I'd like to end this post with a quote I read somewhere once... if only I could remember where:

"Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret."

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker