View Single Post
Old 11-10-07, 04:57 AM
Rock

herschelw has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsherschelw has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsherschelw has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsherschelw has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsherschelw has between 250 and 499 Rep Points

Below are the group lessons I will be offering.

What is a group lesson?
I am offering one hour group lessons that cover a specific topic that you choose to signup for. Lessons will be conducted over skype and can be done with or without a microphone. If you dont have a mic then you will simply be listening to the lessons and typing questions you may have. Topics will range from, "The basics of understanding pot odds" to "Fundamentals of low limit stud h/l". During this hour we will spend most of the time walking through selected HH's I have posted on a hand history replayer. The posted HH's will specifically illustrate the singular topic we are covering. you will leave the lessons with a strong understanding of the topic we covered.

Additionally I will be available throughout the next 30 days(after your group lesson) to look at individual hands and critique them as well as address any questions you may have that relate to the topic we covered.

References
I have coached a large number of online players that can attest to the quality of coaching provided and the value you will receive. Chesters dad(stars), chomper44(AP), Pokeracer(stars), Daomonk(stars) and many others. I think they would both be happy to share with you some of the things they learned from receiving coaching if you sent them a quick PM.

Recent post on an online forum from Chesters Dad(stars name) regarding the private lesson he took:

"Herschel is not only brilliant at playing poker, he is also superb at conveying what he knows to others in the most helpful ways possible; I felt the effects of one lesson instantly, and I learned a few tricks about chipping up early that will be invaluable forever. I have been playing poker for years with a good amount of success, and learned a lot. I highly recommend his lessons to people of all skill and experience levels."

Cost?
Each 1 hour group lesson will be $15 per person. This should be affordable even for the lowest limit players and I promise you that the info you learn will give you the skills to earn well over the $15 it will cost you. groups will be limited to 6 students maximum.

I'm also(by request) offering a package of 4 for $50.

Signups
Please post which topic you'd like to signup for and I will contact you by PM letting you know available lesson times. The $15 must be recieved 24 hours prior to the start of the lesson.

Topics

1. Understanding Pot odds in NL holdem
2. Chipping up early in NL Holdem mtt's
3. Blind on Blind play in tournaments.
4. Fundamentals of low limit stud h/l cash games/ stud h/l tourneys
5. $2/4 to $5/10 stud cash games/ stud tournament play
6. Making the transition to larger buyin tournaments
7. Mid-late game strategy: Riding the big stack.

If you have questions please post here or pm me.