Thread: Blogger Tourney
View Single Post
Old 02-03-05, 11:10 AM
Sir Waffles House of Fun

SirFWALGMan has between 50 and 99 Rep Points
Default Blogger Tourney

The Blogger tourney went very well. I beleive we had 211+ people and the prize pool was sweet! I ended up going out a piddle 52nd place shortly after the bad beat I got, which as TP points out, was incredible lucky flop followed by an incredible unlucky turn and river. In case you did not read it I had AQ, all, vs AK and 88. The flop comes QQx, turn K, River, you guessed it, K! Arg Charlie Brown!

I do have to say this took the heart of the game out of me. I was really broken. I mean I went from ellation and 10K, and probably a top 10 finish, to 1K and utter dejected dispair. I ended up going all in with Q-10 later on and losing vs KQ. No Runner-Runner 10's for me. I think my real defeat was the previous hand. The blinds were something like 100/200 or more, so I did have to make a move somewhere. Just chose the wrong place.

Oh well. I did better than alot of people who I respect alot like Bad Blood and Aeq. I think I saw a few more people from the forum there too. Hopefully I can recoup my loses by winning my Eagles bet with TP.