View Single Post
Old 01-31-08, 01:25 AM
Fish

skippy76 has less than 10 Rep Points

now why on earth wouldnt you like me???

if its because of tonight, i apologize, here in the public forum

i said some things i shouldnt have, and let my emotions run over a bit, i may have called you an ass a couple of times, but that was just out of anger

im not one to hold a grudge, just felt disrespected a bit whhen i was defending my friend and you didnt care to look at what i had to show

im putting this whole slow rolling incident in the past and wont mention it again, but i expect the same from other forum members... if this was settled at the game as you mentioned, then the wise cracks in the melting pot thread where way out of line, and they should not be made again

i enjoy this forum and competing against TP players, and i would like to stick around,as i feel that i have thing to offer as well as TP has alot to offer

so, lets let bygones be bygones and move on to better things

ps bunny i said some thing about you that i want to apologize for also, im sure in the confusion of the moment there were some misunderstandings , and me calling you a liar was probably part of that...certainly we saw the events differently , but you were just saying what you thought....so , sorry for saying you lied