View Single Post
Old 01-31-08, 01:28 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points

Jesus Christ, Ref. This is the part that is killing me. No one thinks she slowrolled (Here, let me bold this for those of you who can't seem to get this through your fucking skulls: NO ONE THINKS SHE SLOWROLLED!), but a few of you - including people I've never even met from an entire other forum - won't let it drop. *I'm* the one that figured out that she didn't know what slowrolling was (despite me literally typing the definition for her 4 times), for God's sake! The part she "lied" about was when she was initially defending the slowrolling. And while it wasn't an intentional lie, since she didn't know what she was admitting to doing, for the rest of us, it certainly looked like she was admitting to it. Only much, much, much later did I figure that she didn't even know what she was talking about and was just going along with the flow, but it looked like she was defending something that's not very cool.

And bringing another group of people into this was just stupid, and totally unnecessary. My God, can you people not let this shit die? It was a simple misunderstanding that got blown out of proportion. None of us even know what "PLC" is (well, at least I don't), so it's not like what bunny said caused them any harm. Who cares??? But then taking those few comments made by ONE PERSON and running over there to start up all this drama..... come on.

The next thing I know, I'm getting harassing PMs telling me Cali didn't slowroll and I need to look at the HHs for the entire tourney again and blah blah blah and all this bullshit for something that in my mind was done with DAYS earlier. And then I'm freaking blasted again in the chatbox of this tourney last night.

For fuck's sake. Let it go, people!!!!!

Tell you what, you have my permission to go to all four of the other forums who were playing last night and completely bash this forum. Say whatever you want. Make up lies. Tell them whatever they do, do not EVER visit TalkingPoker.com EVER in their life (be sure to include a link for them to not click on), because it's such a horrible place with so many horrible people and they'll probably get VD if they come here. Whatever. I promise you that the members here (well, at least the Admin) couldn't care less and certainly won't go running around starting up shit with complete strangers because of it.

Maybe then we can be "even" and you people can move on.

Poker > Bullshit Drama.

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker