Thread: Best insult?
View Single Post
Old 02-13-08, 12:45 PM
CELTICS BACK TO BACK BITCHES

drewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Points

Best (worst) I have ever heard.................

Fildy playing a donkament, getting sucked out on by some chick with her kid as an avatar...."I hope your kid dies a horrible death"
lol...................tiltaments..........I 'made' him apologise.

Worst that has been said to me..........its not really that awful......but it was funny to me....

When I lived in MD we used to play every week. I consistently did better than this one young kid, who always bitched and moaned about everything. One year we had a player of the year thing, and everyone put an extra $1 a week for POY....of course after like spring, when he realized he had no chance at all, he started not putting a dollar in (weak), and playing it off as it he 'wasnt trying' because he had no chance in POY. Lame.

Anyway, one time after he busted out, he proclaimed that the only reason I ever did well was because I "just come and fold every hand and wait for aces or kings" that was the only reason. My comeback to him was simply "and yet you donkeys keep calling me??"

Just keep playing KTo like its the nuts............you little twit!