View Single Post
Old 02-18-08, 02:22 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points

Final tally of names that were (seriously) mentioned in this thread, regardless of nominators' rankings:

Melioris - 7
The Storm - 5
Zybomb - 5
Kurn - 3
Invigilator - 1
BlibbityBlabbity - 1

So, here is what you each won... well, sort of. Be sure to read the fine print below. Also, even though no one mentioned his name, I'm adding Reel Deal ot this list for starting some really great threads recently (TP Quotes, Dream table, etc). Each and every one of you is a valuable part of this community, so here's what's you've "won":

Melioris - $100
The Storm - $50
Zybomb - $50
Kurn - $20
Invigilator - $10
BlibbityBlabbity - $10
Reel Deal - $10

That's a total of $250 up for grabs.

The Fine Print: You haven't actually won this money yet. What you won was a SHOT at winning this money. You need to play me Heads Up for it at Full Tilt (and the juice is on each of us, respectively). Basically, if you lose, you're even steven minus the juice, but if you win, woohoo - free money!

Two way we can do this:

1. We each buy in with our own money and play. If I win, I send you your money back ($100, $50, $20 or $10). If you win, congrats - we're square.

2. I ship (loan) you the money first, but we MUST play. If I win, GG - we're square. If you win, you ship me my the loan back but can keep what you won.

I'd prefer Option #1 because it's a lot simpler, but I will do Option #2 if anyone needs me to - like, if you don't have enough money on Full Tilt or something.

So, that's 7 HU matches I'll be playing with you guys at some point, assuming you want a shot at free money and don't mind risking losing ONLY the 5% juice if you lose. I will try to be as accomodating as possible in scheduling these with you guys, so let me know when works best for you. Post here, PM, whatever. When we settle on a time, we'll post it here for everyone to see.

For the actual match registration, we'll do it in the ChatBox. When we are both ready, I'll sit first and then you join me (just in case someone beats you, I'll be the one to get stuck playing them).

Hopefully people will rail the matches and root for you guys. I predict I go no better than 3-4 with these, but you never know... maybe I'll pull off the miracle 7-0 (or the embarassing 0-7). Schnikes!

Thanks again to everyone who takes part in this forum, but especially to the people who have gone above and beyond enough to be nominated in this thread.

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker