View Single Post
Old 02-21-08, 09:21 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points

I think you are going to regret some of your decisions, but hey, GL. My friendly advice to you is to really think long and hard about ways people might try to beat the system (ie, collusion from players not in the league) and try your best to prevent it up front. That's just the smart way to go about doing things and save yourself the headaches later on.

Also, do you think people are going to be comfortable with you being the only one knowing how you are going to reward hidden immunities? I mean, when your friend Cali legitimately gets it the first week, don't you think anyone is going to think something fishy was going on? I'm just suggesting you simplify things to cover your own ass, but again, it's your deal, so do whatever you want.

9:15 PM on what day of the week?

Last comment, regarding this:

"A nice showing does no good in the game of Survivor... you have to win."

Yes, your TEAM has to win. If one person on the team does well and everyone else sucks, the team still loses and has to vote someone out. Think about it.

Also, assuming you do go with the individul winner's team having immunity thing, how does that work for everyone else (assuming more than 2 teams)? Do they ALL vote, or does just one of the losing teams vote (like in Survivor)?

You really need to work out these details.

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker