View Single Post
Old 02-28-08, 11:52 AM
<--------- dickhead

stormswa has between 100 and 249 Rep Pointsstormswa has between 100 and 249 Rep Points
Default Private message

I got this message from Cali in my PM box and since it pertains to this thread I dont think there should be any problem with it being public......

Hey there,
Im not sure if you read the post but you were given the go ahead to post on the forum you were talking about. Also you had ideas for a blog, pics, banners etc. You sound pretty creative!

Survivor Poker is going to be alot of fun! See if you can recruit some players. What forum is it by the way?
Thank you
Cali

I dont want to post anything on my forum at the moment till all the details get worked out, I have only really skimmed this thread in my downtime on the net but it still seems there are a lot of little details that need to be worked out right? As soon as you get the fine details like number of teams? number of members per team? ( I know I could get at least 4-5 for sure), who will hold the money for each individual forum? this last one is a big one I know I trust TP 100% but I also know my users dont know him and I doubt they will trust him but they trust me but I dont know if TP trusts me so that could cause some problems. Once these and other little details get worked out I would be happy to see if my users are interested.