View Single Post
Old 05-01-08, 02:00 PM
Shark

Windbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsWindbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsWindbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsWindbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsWindbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsWindbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsWindbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsWindbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsWindbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsWindbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep Points

Say wat? I don't see how the stacking off and respecting aggression point is even valid. Don't you want ppl stacking off? From the limited live experience I have, live players do not respect aggression at all. When a pot gets raised 8xbb and you have 5+ to the flop......I really don't see how that's respect?

Unless you play at high stakes, I don't see how you could make more money in live over online cash games.

The number of hands dealt/hour and by multi-table online, it is way too much to overcome in the live setting. Paying a smaller rake, no tipping, no travel, plus rakeback/bonus/incentive programs is a lot of money you give up for the same amount of time spent playing.

I know Zy enjoys playing live and having a large edge over his competition, but I his online edge multi-tabling online must be mathematically greater.

I consider Zy to be a much better player than I am, and was surprised to hear he's only recently hit two 10k+ months. His live stakes is much more than I ever really risk online, but I have shown similar profits by playing a ton of volume online. If I was a good as him, I would honestly expect to easily avg over 10k per month online before getting a cent in rakeback.

Having said all that, I know my approach is not the best when I see JD and BL with such huge win rates by playing solid poker. I dont know if I will ever be that good, but I know playing live is not the answer.