View Single Post
Old 05-01-08, 04:35 PM
Back in business!

lightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

By stacking off I was refering to TP's recent run with some really fishy all-in calls that he has been getting. However, when I was able to play live I play a weird style of NL but the buyin was $350 and I was simply able to push people around more. My reads affected a lot of my play and I made more money live then I did online at the time; however, I really sucked then. If I was able to find a game around where I am now that was 1/2NL or above I would be very happy and prefer it to online. Have you ever played with married/single dudes above 30 who make plenty of money? Drunk guys with wads of 100s? Edgerrin James with absolutely no care in the world for the $1000 bucks he had in front of him, his endless wallet, and much more interested in the honey that was attached to him? I am sure Zy plays with some serious gifters occasionally being in NYC.

However, congrats on that online production. And to each his own I suppose. I am sure you probably are just more technically sound then I am and have a better return playing online. I suppose I have never really had a period of time that I seriously spent playing online more than a month at the stakes I prefer. So like I said, I am probably biased.