View Single Post
Old 05-15-08, 12:18 AM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points

So, when dipshit busted and didn't have the $36 left that he was supposed to play (let's be realistic), he naturally disappeared. He didn't respond to posts in his thread, he didn't respond to PMs, nothing, nada, whatever. Standard.

Said dipshit happens to have a FT RB account through yours truly. He's played little to nothing since his grand departure. Until last month.

Turn out he actually played a decent amount in April - not tons and tons of poker or anything, but almost enough to cover what he skipped out on with this stake.

So I didn't ship it. My plan was to see if he'd show up (I expected him not to) by next month's RB time. Assuming he didn't, I'd do some maths and pay back his backers what they were owed. He'd still be a scamming lowlife, but at least his stakers would get what they are owed.

Sure enough, THE NEXT DAY, I get a PM from Ando. Mind you, his last post was 6 months ago, when he skipped town owing people money, and all of a sudden, here he is, PMing me asking where his RB money is. Well well.....

I had a little chuckle and didn't respond, figuring maybe, just MAYBE he'd do the right thing and take care of his past debts on his own. I filled in Fildy on the situation and saw dipshit logging on and off daily, but nothing - not one post. Then Gordogg noticed him logged on and started this thread yesterday.

So that's that.

Now, douchebag - it's up to you. IMO, you should finish your stake as per the plan half a year ago. But if you don't want to, I (as a shareholder - not as the admin here) don't even care, and would be happy to get my piece of that $36 from your RB.

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker