Thread: Big Brown
View Single Post
Old 06-12-08, 11:24 AM
Back in business!

lightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

Big Brown woke up that morning and realized he was being told to run a race that he didn't get anything for, thus he said fuck it and took his sweet time. Plus, if I had to run the 400m dash and I hadn't gotten all the dump-time I needed, I wouldn't make it past the first turn.

Can you really hypothesize why a horse didn't run as fast as usual? Honestly....

My cat usually licks my face and is sweet, but sometimes the lil' fucker bites me. It's an animal...Big Brown's motivation isn't exactly the same as the jockey's or anyone in the stands watching the horses. Yet people put money on this "sport" thinking they can predict an outcome...

But the best athletes in the world play basketball, fwiw. No other sport translates better to all other sports. And these athletes are superior specimens of the human species.

Last edited by lightfungus; 06-12-08 at 11:27 AM.