View Single Post
Old 07-13-08, 08:30 AM
<<<<<

Penguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep Points
Default Maybe old news, maybe not (UB superuser account)

I know I didn't visit the forum for a while and this was probably discussed in detail, but I thought the new (?) news was worth discussing.

Turns out one of the owners of the superuser account was very possibly Russ Hamilton (past main event winner and UB founder/part owner).

I think this takes the whole situation to and entire new level. There are threads on 2+2 and Pocket 5's about this so I won't bore you with details you can find elsewhere, but I would say:

This guy has a big problem if this is true, gamblers have their own sort of justice for this kind of thing.

WTF is wrong with you when you make a zillion dollars a second in rake and still feel the need to cheat your customers for more money!

The guy who cracked the story/stories on all of this shoule immediatly be hired by Stars or FTP to run security or at least as an advisor, he did a hell of a job on this without being on the payroll.

Sick......