View Single Post
Old 07-26-08, 03:12 AM
CELTICS BACK TO BACK BITCHES

drewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Points

Well Wes is about to embark on a baseball trip (and lollapalooza) in a couple weeks.
So may I be the first to suggest we dare/goad/beg/tease/flip Wes to (continue) to be a mad balla and buy a full section of seats at Yankee stadium (last Red Sox visit) for TPF'ers!!!

U WONT, I DARE YA. NO?? OK, I TRIPLE DOG DARE YA!

Also, I can fully attest to Fildy's ability to consume large amounts of food when he has the munchies. We went to Perkins, he finished my food. We went to Raisin Canes chicken fingers (it was bad that night but honestly they are awesome; they put crack in it obv), and Fildy finished my food. I brought homemade soup for the boys, Fildy ate it all before Wes could partake of its goodness.

GOOT TIMES

fwiw.......every time I tell the wifey about the $ Wes makes, and the cool shit he does and buys, I get....................."Does he wanna marry me"?

I suck at life