View Single Post
Old 08-12-08, 12:27 AM
Shark

Windbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsWindbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsWindbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsWindbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsWindbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsWindbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsWindbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsWindbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsWindbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsWindbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep Points

I'm back from the weekend with Daniel. All I'll say right now is that it was amazing. The knowledge and the way DN can communicate his concepts make it simple and breaks each topic down.

There's a lot of topics and it's a matter of putting it all together now. There was a bit of disappointment as a lot of the material he goes through.....although is very important, but is repeated from PokerVT and from his book.

The material is geared towards deep stacked tourneys. And focuses on deep stacked situations - would apply to cash games.

I can honestly say I have learned more in the course of 72 hours then I have in over 1 year of play.

I can write more in detail when I get the chance.

Tons of things happen.....and I have notes on a lot of things...I might miss a few details here and there. I don't think it's appropriate to talk about some of the things DN picks up on certain players and why it's so easy for him to play against them. All I can say is that most viewers watching HSP know it's a great show to watch, but fail to see a lot of the detail and information that is available to us. If I get the chance, I will probably look over all the HSP shows again and see if I can pick up information on hands we did not talk about.

I will spoil it and let everyone know I did not win the tournament package to the PCA and was actually first to bust out. - It was a cooler and I'm totally fine with the result. The end result of this tourney really did not matter to me. I already know I'm a much better player today and if I'm willing to work on it, I can do some damage.