Thread: skype call
View Single Post
Old 09-02-08, 05:12 PM
<--------- dickhead

stormswa has between 100 and 249 Rep Pointsstormswa has between 100 and 249 Rep Points

well if your on the call you can listen, will be pretty obvious if we are talking about a hand if you have the table up wont it? TBH I don't need to prove anything, no one has accused me of anything, and you can prove im talking about a specific hand, during a hand, how? All I said was we ghost each other which all online coach's do online, yes maybe some cheat and tell their students what to do but im not one of them. I would never cheat its not in my nature so if you want to email stars because you think im cheating then be my guest because I know I have done nothing wrong.

Did I at any point in this thread say we discussed hands while they were going on? If I did please show me? all I said is we ghost each other which means we pull eachothers table up and watch. If a player has a question about a hand he played he asks AFTER THE HAND IS OVER! if someone tries to talk about a hand while its going on he gets dropped.

example: guy shoves XXX (after hand is over asks)
guy: hey I shoved XXX there was that a good shove? do you think I still had fold equity?
Everyone else discusses it and come to conclusion on hand.

why do you consider that cheating? Do you not discuss hands in HA here? only difference is we are discussing it on the phone and not typing it out. Seriously your making a huge deal about nothing.

I'm sorry I invited you all into a serious live discussion of poker strategy, my mistake wont happen again. I will relieve myself from this thread because im pretty insulted that after like 4 years on this forum you would think I would cheat at poker like this. Again if you want to sit in your more then welcome anytime because I know the players I talk with don't cheat. Go ahead and make your pathetic accusations all you want and assume what you want, all you had to do is ask me if we talk about hands while there going on and I would of said of course not but you didn't. All I said is there is a difference between ghosting and running someone hand because there is, you assume because a couple players online ghost someone else and tell them how to play we all do that which we dont.

Last edited by stormswa; 09-02-08 at 05:20 PM.