Thread: skype call
View Single Post
Old 09-03-08, 01:39 PM
<--------- dickhead

stormswa has between 100 and 249 Rep Pointsstormswa has between 100 and 249 Rep Points

between hands you can talk about whatever you want and like I have said what like 15 times now. Its not people giving advice to others during hands, Its the person that is deep telling people what they have and how they are playing it so others can learn. We hand 2 TPF'ers on last night but no one went deep enough to give any insight into there play. I cashed the $11 and explained a couple plays I was doing but at not time did I ask anyone to help me out in a play of a hand and I would never. All the players on that skype call are good and respected players throughout the poker community.

there is like 7 people on the line there is no way you could get advice in the limited time you have in the hand, but afterwards is when you get the advice. Expecially if you just busted, you can ask if the shove was correct or not.

most of the time we are making stupid sidebet's anyway, I just see nothing wrong with talking about hands in real time between hands.

Last edited by stormswa; 09-03-08 at 01:46 PM.