View Single Post
Old 03-26-05, 01:41 AM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points
Default Full Tilt - I'm a big fan...

I first heard about at last year's WSOP, before the site even launched. The pros who are affiliated with it were wearing all the gear, and I talked to a couple of them about it... Clonie Gown in particular. She told me all about it and why it was going to be better than the sites already out there.

It was quite a while before they went live with Real Money, and for one reason or another, I never got around to opening up an account there. Well, I finally did, and I made my first deposit today.

Let me tell you, so far, I am liking this site.

They don't have the most players online - that's for sure... but I didn't have any trouble finding a game. They also have limits I like that you don't find elsewhere, like 8/16. When I logged on, Phil Ivey was sitting at 2 tables: a 25/50 NL table and a 100.200 limit table... Considering I made a miniscule $600 despoit (I've already earned $10 of the $600 bonus I have coming), I thought it might be a bit premature to sit down with him.

Anyhoo, I like the interface, and the 5/10 limit game I first sat at was one of the softest I have EVER seen. I took some sick hits (2-5 out suckouts), and still finished up about $100. Then I went into a $400 NL room ($2 and $4 blinds), and did fairly well in there too.

I took a peek at their tourneys, and they look good. I'll have to try one soon.

Anyway, for those of you who haven't checked out the site yet, you should. Here's my brand new, fancy schmancy affiliate link:
=

For those of you who are regulars there, I have a question for you: Is there a way to get your Hand Histories emailed to you? That's my only complaint so far...

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker