View Single Post
Old 04-12-05, 01:12 PM
Captain Charisma!

GeoffM has between 100 and 249 Rep PointsGeoffM has between 100 and 249 Rep Points

I agree with Pshabi and Lou here, but I know where you are coming from TP.

But as far as a trailer park forum, no. We had the best showing at that tourney, and if these other guys wish to come and start posting over here, more power to them. The smart ones may realize that yes we did win and we have quality posters on this forum.

I personally signed up for the other 3 forums, and I'll assume that others will do the same. I got booted off protilt for no apparent reason, but I'm sure Ace10 and TPF would be glad to hear my insights.

And if some stranger wants to post in cyberspace and tell me I suck, fine, then I'll take it like a man and improve my game. I surely won't whine and cut people off, some of whom may help my game. I've said all along that we are doing this, posting on other sites and whatnot, to improve our game.

And anyway, this sort of trash talk and crap happens all the time, regardless. Every sitngo, multi and cash table I sit at, people tell me I suck. That just motivates me to take more of their money.

Last edited by GeoffM; 04-12-05 at 01:15 PM.