View Single Post
Old 04-12-05, 03:53 PM
Calling Station

fonzerelli_79 has less than 10 Rep Points

we have pulled out of the league (THF) as well.
i spoke with mark from TP about it. It has nothing at all to do with what EF Hutton left the league for. Im sure he has his own reasons and i have mine.

Paul from ace10 wants all league members to send traffic to the main site etc and i didnt want to commit to it - thats the main reason of it. Good luck to the remaining leagues. I get on very well with Paul from Ace10, Mark from TP and Hutton from Protilt and i done see any reason for this changing regardless of my involvement with the league (if im not involved i could even represent TP in a future game)

Sundays game was fun (even if we didnt do that well) so id be happy to get a THF vs TP game some time in the future for fun - if possible id like to get a forum vs forum game arranged with ace10 and protilt as well. I just cant commit to the league at this time.

I used to drop by a lot here but havent had time in the last few months - obviously with running my own forum and other websites etc but ive been working full time as well and just didnt have the time. Ive not played much poker in the last few weeks either because ive been so busy.

kev

oh and thanks for busting my Benedict Arnold ass pshabi - lol