View Single Post
Old 04-15-05, 03:58 PM
Sir Waffles House of Fun

SirFWALGMan has between 50 and 99 Rep Points
Default I hate to say this..

Geoff: I played this badly. Was having some fun.. but anyways, I hate to say this, Brian is right. Lets say you did not know what my hand was. The geek waited until a flush was ON THE BOARD to GO ALL IN. He also played sub-optimally. I have seen people do this many times. If your going to slowplay your trips, you must slow down when the only card that would make sense for me to be calling a nine dollar raise shows up. I would say Geek should have put a smaller bet in on the turn, and then check-folded the river if he doesnt pair up. I was however talking about my play.

I also have to say, sometimes, I play the 25/NL level to blow off some steam. This talks to TP's point. Normally when I am playing I do the 100-200/NL level. Small stakes for some here. However it is a decent part of my bankroll and there is always pressure to play well, and beat some decent players. When I go down to the 25/NL level I can unleash my demons! I am a f*ing suckout chaser! At least by nature. I want to gambool! I am not going to do it as part of my "livelyhood", or my primary bankroll, but when my entire stack (25) represents 1/3 of a pre-flop raise in 200/NL I am going to have some fun!!!!! I am going to be ramming and jamming, and sucking out, and bluffing my ass off. It is a real stress releiver for me. Anyway, I know it is mean to pick on the 25/NL guys but thats my story and I am sticking to it.