View Single Post
Old 05-08-05, 04:02 PM
<<<<<

Penguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep Points
Default Anyone in the $200+15?

Or the $100+9 today at Stars? I wanna piece of the action if you are. Sadly I am bust on Stars right now and damn near it everywhere else. I knew I would have to redeposit this year but I am taking some time off to reread a few books before I hit it again. Played 17 months off of an original $500 deposit. Played over my head now and then, played in some tournies I should not have been in, and one you get low on funds you can't play right. Basically learned alot and think maybe I can be profitable next time around. On top of that I am sure I put that much down the rake hole in a year and a half, but thats the price of playing.

Anyway if you are in either game and want to sell me 10% and will take Paypal immediatly I will be on the rail watching.

I'll check back here so PM or post here, prefer you post here.

Only guys that have been here and have a few posts to their name please.

Penguinfan