View Single Post
Old 10-27-04, 07:45 PM
Rock

johnbaker has between 10 and 49 Rep Points

"So you have gone broke, you have no car, you have $3000 to your name and yet you take offence when I tell you that your advice on limit holdem is incorrect? You have some nerve."

I havent made one post giving my advice on limit holdem.... i simply talked about odds and how theres no skill in lower limit games.

"NO WAY! Are you kidding me? I never would have guessed!!! What with the way you play, you must be pulling in thousands...."

umm you still havent posted any legitimate proof that you have money to play against me with, for all i know you're just saying all of this stuff expecting me to back down.

"I don't think the idea was ridiculous at all. Don't you think the TP Admin would be the perfect guy to hold our money in escrow? "

yeah, the perfect guy for sure... if I had talked to the guy more than once, and if I had known him for more than a week.

"I am willing to play you on PokerStars for $1000 - $500 is my absolute minimum. Anything else really wouldn't be worth my time. The only problem with that is you have to pay PokerStars something I would imagine - I don't think they let you set up the games for free. I don't play on PokerStars but I will find out all the details and download the software if I thought for one second you even had a couple hundred dollars to lose."

Why is your minimum so high? you seem to want me NOT to accept the challenge, the way you've been talking on here. If it took you over 2 weeks to buildup and cash your first $1000, and since you say I'd be so easy to beat, why wouldnt it be worth your time to play for less... explain your logic please, it doesnt make sense to me.

Find out more about pokerstars' heads up options... i didnt turn your challenge down CF, i told you to find a better way for us to play than with partypoker play money, like you suggested...

"As it stands, I think you are a snotty-nosed kid (you yourself said that you aren't even 21) with no money who likes to talk big but doesn't have the minerals to back that talk up. "

What do you mean by snotty-nosed... if by snotty-nosed you mean that im the kind of guy who gets offended when you post saying i know nothing about poker, when i just said that low limit holdem is a crapshoot, then ok im snottynosed...

btw i am an asshole to anyone who replies to my posts in the way that youve been replying to mine, what do you expect....

also age doesnt matter, only experience and talent. ive been playing for several years, and if youre telling the truth, ive probably played at least as many hands as you (if not more) in less time (assuming you started playing at 18).

"Until then, go back to 2+2."

Ive never even been to 2+2... what is there someone there named johnbaker also? yeah thats what i thought

-jB