View Single Post
Old 10-29-04, 05:06 PM
Run Silent || Run Deep

BlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

I may be completely wrong here, so I'll ASK instead offering this as advice. If he knew he had you beat with a set (or maybe top two pair) wouldn't he have made a smaller raise that you would have been willing to call. If he put you on TPTK (or even two pair) and held a set, smooth call down to river and then make a raise that will get called. This raise made it wrong for a call. A pot sized bet somewhere in there might have forced a re-raise that would have told you you were beat earlier in the hand.

Not sure what limit we are talking (or position for that matter).

That said, I think laying it down would be the play here unless you have a read that makes you confident you have the best hand (which you said you didn't).