View Single Post
Old 07-26-05, 06:59 PM
Proud TeamSWA Member

ChipFish has between 250 and 499 Rep PointsChipFish has between 250 and 499 Rep PointsChipFish has between 250 and 499 Rep PointsChipFish has between 250 and 499 Rep Points

You guys.
You are all so Silly.
Keep it up.
This should be on the comedy hour soon.
Hee hee hee.
Rigged?
Hee hee hee.

Does anyone here seriously think that if someone had figured out the hand randomizer, or had some program that showed everyones hole cards, or heck even worked for the site itself, that they might maybe, just maybe play a higher limit and go after some real cash?

Does anyone think that cheating on the PLO8 .25/50 table is probably not happening?
Does anyone care to rethink their own personal skill and say to themselves:"Hey, The reason I lose at poker is because I SUCK, not because someone can see my cards"? OR "It's a good thing for someone to call me all-in with 4-5 with a board of 6-A-9 when I hold A-A, and it just sucks when they do catch the 7 and the 8 on the turn and river..... But hey If I make this same play 1000 times I will be very rich."?

This is funny....
I'll keep it going....
Grrrrrr..... Some meathead called me to the river with Q-3 and caught his 3 on the river.... WOW EMPIRE POKER MUST be rigged.

EDIT TO ADD:
Let all the losing players Flame away!