Thread: The Move
View Single Post
Old 07-29-05, 03:47 AM
Thousand Post Club

Gordogg has between 250 and 499 Rep PointsGordogg has between 250 and 499 Rep PointsGordogg has between 250 and 499 Rep PointsGordogg has between 250 and 499 Rep Points

Thanks for the support Lou, glad to see you are back. I actually used the "move" earlier today and it worked great. $25NLHE on Party. The guy only had about 12 bucks left but he put them in the middle on the turn, trying to bluff me. See, when you bet the flop, then check the turn when the flush comes, it makes it look like you are afraid of the flush and that makes your opponenet think he can represent the flush and make you fold. Plus he thinks since you bet the flop you must have a made hand of some kind, not just a draw. Not world class by any means, but very effective on the fish that swim in the low limit waters of Party Poker.

As for the heads up match with Brian, I'm still interested in playing. I'm available in the afternoons sometime between 11am and 3pm. It all depends on when my son takes his nap, how long he sleeps, etc... It's better for me at 9pm when he is in bed. I'll be available pretty much anytime starting Monday so post here Brian or IM me your availability.

As for the twenty dollar side bet TP, let us know who you bet on after the match is done and who you bet with. I want to laugh in the face of whoever bet on Brian.