View Single Post
Old 08-10-05, 03:59 PM
Captain Charisma!

GeoffM has between 100 and 249 Rep PointsGeoffM has between 100 and 249 Rep Points

Oh, you guys are confusing the shit out of me.

I clear around $200-$300 in bonuses weekly. I have only REALLY started to bonus whore, where I will find a site with monthlys (pokernow, party, empire). I think I might even pop $1000 in Absolute this evening, as I would have 60 days to clear the bonus. I will make my deposit, get the bonus pending and withdraw as I have a few other bonuses to get to first.

BB means big bets in everyone's book, doesn't it? At micro-limits, I can usually win somewhere around 5BB/100 hands, so yeah, $5 is kind of crappy for 45 minutes of 4 tabling, but multiply that 45 minutes by 7 (for 700 raked hands at Party) and I figure I made (counting the bonus as PURE PROFIT) $135 in 5.25 hours, or ~ $25.75 an hour. Not too bad. This is my whole thought process behind bonus whoring. Not only am I blessed with some of the crappiest players online at these limits, the bonus is very nice and off to the next site. I'm sure some of the bigger boys on here make more per hour than me, but I don't have to deal with the swings, nor do I really want to at this stage.

Edit to add: Believe me, I can surely find 10-12 sites to do this on each and every month. It simply becomes a time issue with me. If I didn't come to work every day, I would be making this much every day.

Last edited by GeoffM; 08-10-05 at 04:04 PM.