View Single Post
Old 10-23-05, 04:19 AM
CELTICS BACK TO BACK BITCHES

drewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Points

I almost NEVER check in the dark, ever ever ever. I hate it. One of my good friends who I play with at least once a week, played in the opening event of the wsop this year. They were 11 handed, and when anyone would get eliminated, they would simply fill that spot with an alternate. Seems crazy to me.
Anyway, he raised from mp w/ AJ, and got called by the button. He checked in the dark. Flop JJ5!! Button checked, turn 7, bet, raise allin, call. Button shows 77 and my buddy is out. Just like that. Of course he got unlucky, burned by a 2 outer etc. etc. My only question is that he says he has no reservations about his dark check, because he would have checked anyway. Just wonder what you all thought about being in ep after the flop and how/why/when to check/dark check/ checkraise etc....

Maybe this should be in a different thread, TP move if need be.