View Single Post
Old 11-08-05, 12:32 PM
Run Silent || Run Deep

BlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

I agree that they should set the rules before the start of the first event in the series. The WSOP is in a constant state of change these day (figuring out how to accommodate larger fields, revamping the structures/# of events/locations, etc), but that doesn't mean they shouldn't have waited till next year to add this loophole in.

It was not really a "freeroll" since you had to qualify for it through a paid event. I would categorize this as a bonus event (along the lines of similar online events based on play at real money tables, etc)

When I first read some of the posts above I thought they REMOVED the circuit players...they in fact just added a few more prominent players in at the last minute. This does cut into the players odds and it should have been clear up front, IMO....

http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/blog.php?u=64