View Single Post
Old 10-20-04, 02:17 PM
<<<<<

Penguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep Points

In all honesty I am still a losing player, I am getting better, which means closer to break even but nontheless I admit to losing money playing poker. It amazes me the amount of people who claim to be big winners all the time, or the people who claim the lucky fish are killing them, there seems to be no middle ground at all. I am not embarassed to be a losing player, I am still learning, but at least along the way I am honest with myself. I made a $500 deposit at the beginning of the year and have a little less than half of that left now. Of course I hope to turn it around by the end of the year, but it don't look good To me it was worth the money for the entertainment value alone and the experience. I won't consider it a total loss if I make the years end without re-depositing.