View Single Post
Old 11-23-05, 03:14 PM
<<<<<

Penguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep Points

I can Speak as someone who has put his money behind people, TP included. The last thing I want is for you to change your game at all simply because if I am backing you it's because I have seen you play and think you are a good investment.

Also I would never want someone to feel bad about finishing out of the money, mostly because two of the three people I have backed it was me looking for them.

Everyone involved should be an adult and understand the potential out comes. You should feel no worse losing a backers money than he should feel about cashing part of your winnings, the deal was made prior to the cards in the air.

I partially backed a guy in a small WCOOP tourney, completely backed a guy in the Stars $200+15 and bought 10% of TP one time (which I hope is not the last time he lets me do that). Nobody cashed in any of the games in case you are wondering. That doesn't mean it was a bad move on my part and doesn't mean I won't do it again.