View Single Post
Old 11-11-04, 11:49 AM
CELTICS BACK TO BACK BITCHES

drewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Points

Anyone ever have wife/gf put the mush/jinx on you? Last year I was playing in a WSOP freeroll (I think pokerroom??) anyway, there were 5000 entrants so it took awhile. I told the wife, leave me alone, dont come in room, dont ask me how I'm doing etc etc etc. Things started great, busted a bunch of weak player, doubled thru a few times. then the cards went sour, i mean nothing. but I was a rock, fold fold fold. still doing well. down to 51 players, on button AKo. just as they are dealt, yep, here comes the wife. "hows it going honey" etc. Of course a raise in front of me, but someone who has me covered but i think i have a good read on. i reraise allin, get a call with ?? cant remember exactly, but it wastnt even a pp. Of course I get busted by runner runner. finish in 51st. I could have killed her. really. Of course i get ridiculed for even suggesting that she had anything to do with it. Couldnt leave me alone for like 5 hours in arow??????? unreal!!
any other mushes out there?

ps. anyone remember which room ran those freerolls last year. I have new cpu and cant remember which rooms i had downloaded. and will any have real freerolls this year. I'll post new thread on this some other time maybe