View Single Post
Old 11-28-05, 01:05 PM
<<<<<

Penguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep Points

I will not make this a long drawn out argument, but at what point does skill become a factor in the game then? You mission, should you choose to accept it is to get your chips in the pot with the best hand, correct?

At this point I do not think 10's are the best hand, nor would I even want to risk that many chips on a coin flip. Any measurable amount of skill would enable you to lay down even such a "Monster" as 10's.

Now when you donk off your chips with 10's you deserve to lose to KK every time, forget the flop made me a set as the chips were in prior to that, I guess it's just your garden variety runner-runner straight.

My question is at what point does this game become skill? By the logic above it would be right to call with 3-9 becasue I may have only AK and you are just a 2-1 dog if thats the case.