View Single Post
Old 11-11-04, 10:45 PM
Sir Waffles House of Fun

SirFWALGMan has between 50 and 99 Rep Points
Default 5/10 Update: Day Two [BMOCT]

Tonight went really well also. I almost doubled my buyin. Just wondering what is an average night at (x) level for people? I have my goals for a night at two tables being doubling up one buyin. I.E. At 3/6 I expect to make around $150 a night. So my expectation for a decent night at 5/10 is $250. I may find out this is low. Not sure yet. I would love to be able to do that consistantly!

I started off down around $80, but ended up almost doubling up. It was fun being the large stack on the table! Mentally it was tought taking an $80 loss, until I said to myself "This is 5/10! It is nothing! You can get it back in a few hands!" and sure enough I did. So if you get into the 5/10 pond remember the dollars are larger so do not panic! The best hand of the night was when QQ went against my KK, and we both got our trips! I think that one pot was over $174! Nice!

There were less fish tonight. I seem to be able to target the fish at the beginning of the night, and then I try and bump heads with them, and stay out of the way of the Rocks and Tight Players. I really like LAGS on this site! When they have a hand I call them down alot, but do not put a hell of alot in the pot, when I have a hand I let them lead into me, and then nail them when it gets expensive! Sweet stuff! I will probably post a few more updates. I need to make my 100 posts! heh.