View Single Post
Old 10-20-04, 09:37 PM
Rock

johnbaker has between 10 and 49 Rep Points

i have a couple of questions for you...
1) how can u possibly think that you can give the poster good advice when he played the hand perfectly
2) how do i not know what i'm talking about when my math is completely right... in every 2/4 limit game ive ever played in i get a family pot about 2 out of 3 hands. even if i tighten up and play only premium hands, i would be at BEST a 33% favorite (with AA). Opponents at this level chase any kind of draw, reasonable or not, which cripples the statistical strength of my hand. obviously I could play at the top of my game and win in the long run, but i would have to play hundreds of hands per week for everything to average out. I just offered my personal preference to the poster, because you will almost never get a full table of donating idiots in an omaha game, especially at higher limits. Also, fish playing in NL holdem games always tend to float to the surface. Terrible draw-outs can be prevented, and when an idiot decides to chase a draw, you can get almost all of his chips, unlike in limit.

If you somehow think youre still right about what you said, please tell me, because i cant really imagine anything you could say that would prove you right.

-JB

Last edited by johnbaker; 10-20-04 at 10:59 PM.