View Single Post
Old 12-10-05, 01:57 PM
<<<<<

Penguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep Points

Thats when I start work every day, which is why you never see me at the 9:30 PM TP poker games.

As far as the Pitt/Chi game goes I just don't think Pittsburgh is AS bad as they have been playing, the Bears have won 8 in a row with the biggest margain of victory being 12 points against a sorry GB team. The Steelers will force the running game, results be damned, and Chicago will play balls to the walls defense. It will be a low scoring boring game that will come down to a turnover or kick return.

Also I have been at this long enough to know Vegas gives ZERO gifts during the year. The Steelers should not be laying 6.5 points to anyone right now. Throw in the 3 points for being at home and Vegas is telling us they think the Steelers are a 3 point favorite on a neutral field and a pick em in Chicago??? Seems a bit out of line to me and everyone will be on Chicago, stay away!

This is a brutal card this week, be certain of that. Of everything that looks playable I would say Cincinatti laying 12.5 to the Browns is as solid as this week can offer.

Cincy will put up points, way too many points for Cleveland to even be hanging around at the half. Cleveland knows thier season is over and they will be going through the motions, Cincy still has home field in the first round to play for and possibly a bye, they will come to play.

My favorites this week would have to be:

Cincy and Minnesota, but nothing looks like a lock and if you like Chicago then go with that.