Thread: Over / Under...
View Single Post
Old 12-12-05, 12:47 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points

What in the hell???

I have no idea what Penguin is talking about. If *anyone* wants to provide a little evidence of a "horible play" I've defended that has knocked out the player who made the right move, I'd like to see one. ESPECIALLY if the "horrible play" is one I've made or one that ZeeJustin made, etc... because I suspect it might not be quite as horrible as it looks on the surface.

Here is the only thing that comes to mind for me right now:

Yes, he put all his chips in as the underdog, but I don't think it was a "horrible play" at all. He had a lot of outs, he was getting short stacked, the pot was laying him good odds, and he took a chance. Later in , I said:

Maybe that's what Penguin means? Of course, this play didn't knock me out, so maybe he means something else... Kinda hard to tell with such a random out of the blue attack.

Whatever the inspiration for this, if you provide me with a little more detail, I'd be happy to try to explain what it is you apparently aren't understanding...

BTW, later in that tourney, when the idiot BB called my SB AQ all in ON THE BUBBLE with A6o, THAT was a horrible, horrible play. Please note how I didn't defend that...

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker