Thread: Free Money!!
View Single Post
Old 12-16-05, 09:50 PM
Shark

Dodoubled has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsDodoubled has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsDodoubled has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsDodoubled has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsDodoubled has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsDodoubled has between 500 and 749 Rep Points
Default Free Money!!

Just hit up Party and look for Dodoubled on the $50NL Hold 'Em table. This guy is DYING to give his money away. Please, come hither. I heard he likes to play when he's paying no attention whatsoever, dead tired or otherwise doing 50 other things at once. He's thinking about changing his screen name to SlvatonRmy to reflect all the donations he's supplying to other people's accounts.

Jesus Lord almighty. One of these days I'll learn.

Anyhow, on a more serious note, a couple of questions:

1.) What are some good ways to play when you've flopped an open-ended straight draw and flush draw (17 outs, I believe, which technically makes you a favorite)? I know different situations call for different things, but I was just looking for some feedback on how you guys approach that situation. You can even cite your own examples of how you played certain hands, and why.
2.) What are your Top 4 sites, and why? I'm going to try Ultimate Bet and Full Tilt, but right now I have Stars and Party downloaded. I think Stars is a better overall program with better tourneys and such, but for some reason, it slows up my computer a bit, whereas Party's connection is excellent.