View Single Post
Old 12-22-05, 01:22 AM
Fish

Code_Blue has less than 10 Rep Points

WOW OH MY LORD JESUS MOTHER OF GOD..... We got a fella that can read in this House... Right on!!!

And if you would See in my posts that I've made Genious you would See that too.

Your just Mr Captain Fucking Obvious aren't we.

We Give some moron Site manager a little power.. And damn!! Shitty Two-Bit theories come out so shit stained Like Dysteria..

THIS FUCKING FUCK TARD wins Dope of the year award... Go smoke some more fucking crack.

I know plenty of people who smoke herb too.. Hasnt anyone told you yer Just a wee little bit off the mark?

I mean not letting anyone into your freeroll was genious.. You are suppose to atrract people to freerolls So they sign up through your site. That way you get a LITTLE income from doing this. I am so glad i didnt sign up through any of your banners. You my friend are a moron.

A: You didnt give the password out to anyone.
B: They Dont Give you freerolls for free
C: Even if you so called "earned" it, you blew away 99% of the people that would of MADE YOU MONEY, cuz probebly 1-5 percent of the people you blew off possible could of made a deposit through your site.

God why am I fucking rambling... I could go on forever about how fucking DUMB YOU ARE.. PSHABI...

And all you other morons. Do me a favor and NEVER HAVE CHILDREN I fear for their safety as well as your own.