View Single Post
Old 12-22-05, 02:23 AM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points

Apparently, you are the one who can't read.

1. pshabi clearly stated he is not a part of "management" by any means. He makes no money from this site. He's not even a moderator.

2. I think how this freeroll works was explained about 3-5 times throughout this thread, but one more time, just for you, the guy who is clearly a bit slow: pshabi single-handedly earned our forum this freeroll for his finish in the RVP Forum Freeroll a few weeks ago. Because of that, I agreed to let him run it however he saw fit. He decided it should only be for forum contributors, and not brand new single-post freeroll chasers like yourself. This freeroll was a prize for the members who helped earn it by representing us in that tournament. Being that you and everyone else who joined this site in the past 2 days wasn't even a member back then, I'm a little surprised you feel entitled to take part in it, and clearly can't get over it.

3. I think I was pretty clear with my final warning just above your post that you chose to ignore anyway.

Enjoy your 1 year banning, ass.

TO ALL OTHER NEW MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM:
Please understand that any hostility you are seeing towards "new people" is because of idiots like this guy giving you all a bad name. When there are literally dozens and dozens of brand new members acting like idiots and trying to get into a freeroll or begging for money, etc, it tends to make everyone look bad. It may not seem like it, but this forum is very open to new members who want to contribute and be a part of the community. Stick around for just a few days after the freeroll hit and runners clear out, and see for yourself.

Sadly, when we have freerolls, all hell breaks loose in here. Within a few days or less, most of the rifraff clears out, and we're left with a handful or so of new members who want to be here and in turn are wanted here. Like I said, stick around and see for yourself.

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker

Last edited by Talking Poker; 12-22-05 at 02:27 AM.